Sunday, February 08, 2009

First Born - Doggie Style!

I was tagged on Facebook to talk all about my first born.  Since I do not have children but Furkids, I am going to fill this out with their information instead!


Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Nope - Lucky was quite a hussie...

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Nope

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? You should have gotten her fixed!

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 29

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Kim told us

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I surely don't remember but it probably wasn't until we moved that anyone knew that we were getting puppies

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No - I'm sure Lucky probably did it doggie style

8. WHAT WAS YOU DUE DATE? January sometime

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Um, I think I had the flu once...

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Beer...

11.. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? That we didn't have our own house for the puppies...

12.. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? I believe a girl was born first, then it went something like boy, boy, girl, boy, girl, girl, boy, girl, boy....

13.. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE HAVING? No, I usually just enjoy the moment

14. HOW MUCH WEIGHT DID YOU GAIN THROUGHT THE PREGNANCY? I actually lost weight...

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No - I just took regular showers...

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? No, I usually knew when I was going to take a shower - it was always time...

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No, not really

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In Kim's garage

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 2 hours maybe...

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? I didn't go to the hospital - we took Lucky to the vet when she got milk fever

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? No one

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yeah - when we had to bottle feed all 9 of the surviving puppies every 3 hours...

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? How much does your fist weigh??

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? January 28, 2002

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Topos and Sedona were the two we took.  Their original names were Tick and Red.  The rest of them the only names I remember are bear, Big Momma, and Pretty Girl.

27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 7

No comments: