Friday, August 10, 2007

OUCH!

So at work today I made myself look like an idiot. I tripped over a power cable plugged into a laptop and landed right on my elbow. I have a nice little rug burn, a bruise starting to form, and it is swollen. It really hurt bad when I first did it; my hand even started to fall asleep. Now it is definitely sore (my arm hurts just trying to type this all out) So now I am wondering if I did more than bruise it...

The worst part is that I am suppose to be going horseback riding in the morning and I'm not sure that is such a good idea; especially if it still hurts. Do I go get it checked out at that point in time?? I hate to go to an emergency room in a foreign city...especially if nothing is wrong...

I guess I will see in a few hours, huh??

I suppose, I better start getting ready for bed. I am going to have a long day tomorrow no matter what I decide to do!

C'ya!

No comments: