Saturday, August 11, 2007

Elbow Update

It's not broken and I am assuming because I didn't get a call back that nothing else is wrong with it!

I went to the Urgent Care in Phoenix to have it checked out this morning because my fingers were numb when I got out of bed this morning. I figured it would be better to be safe than sorry. It wasn't my favorite decision to have to make...I was suppose to be going horseback riding with one of the guys from work. He was nice enough to come pick me up and take me to the clinic and hang out with me while I waited.

I've never actually been to an Urgent Care. Quite the interesting operation really...what was really funny was the armband like when you go to the hospital. When I found out nothing was really wrong, I ripped that silly thing off as fast as I could. I'm already embarassed enough!

I'm back home in Kansas City and really just want to shut down my computer and call it a night (even though I am still stuck on Phoenix time). What really sounds like fun is to hang out with my hubby for a while...

C'ya!

No comments: