Friday, July 13, 2007

Nebraska Fun!

Mike and I came up to my parent's house to spend the weekend with them as well as go to two different family reunions. We left a little later than we wanted to because we had to change a low tire on the boat trailer. Yes, we brought the boat so Mike and my Dad could go fishing at some point. We decided to do some geocaching on the way up so we pulled up a few and made some stops. We had a great time but we were definitely ready to be done being in the truck!

Mom made a fantastic dinner of fish, beer-battered veggies, beans, corn on the cob, frog-eye salad, and cucumbers. I love the smell of fresh vegetables being prepared - it reminds me of my youth!

While we were sitting around looking at their computer, she pointed out to me that they now have wireless. HOW EXCITED AM I?!?! It isn't bad for speed either so I can't complain. I could now come to my parents house and work if I needed to. It's awesome! Now if only they lived a little closer...

Alright...I need to call it a night. I'm beat and we have a long day tomorrow.

C'ya!

No comments: