Monday, July 09, 2007

Random Thoughts

Why can't I type a title to my blogs any more?

I swear, my computer is possessed. I was doing something on MySpace the other day and ever since then, the darn thing has just been going wacky! I hate that! I just want to be able to do some fun things on my computer without having to deal with all that spyware crap! Seriously!

Nothing much going on today. Mike went fishing over night last night. Didn't have much luck but I think that was because he couldn't spend much time in one place. I can't wait to be able to go night fishing with him again - I just hope 1) it isn't raining and 2) I get some rest during the day so I can stay up later. The older I get, the harder it is for me to be able to stay up that late and a) be able to keep my eyes open and b) be able to function the next day. I used to hate it when I heard people say crap like "The older I get..." and now...here I am. Oh well - I'm not dead yet...

So last night I was watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I hate that show - guaranteed to make me cry...no matter what. What I thought was cool was the saying that the father of this family (he passed away from cancer) use to say: "There are plenty of things to think about, just nothing much to worry about". How cool is that? I mean, there is so much in life to think about but is there a real need to worry? I think not - I think we will get what God wills us to get. Really, nothing on this earth is ours any way. We are only managers of what is God's. In the end, it will all go back to him and we will share in the glory of His love and grace in our Heavenly mansion.

Wow - some seriously random thoughts tonight. I guess I better stop for now. Besides, Mike is playing Mojo on PS2 and making a ton of noise. I might have to distract him with a movie...

C'ya!

No comments: