Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Float Trip Fun

Mike and I went to Noel, Missouri this past weekend with friends to enjoy a little camping/float trip. Here are a few photos of the activities.


I'm down in the water taking this photo.


From the canoe looking back at the group floating along.


Riding the shuttle over to the drop point.


Getting the rafts and canoes ready to float.


The group.


Party it up!


The group as we pull away down stream...




Hanging out enjoying the evening.


Headed out to dinner.


Waiting for our turn to jump on the shuttle.


Jackie - YeeHAW!


On the shuttle to the river.


Pretending to ride the camp owner's four wheeler!


The tower of logs...


Go Paul Go!


Jello shots...


"Oh Snap! Is that your wife?"

That's about all of the group. I have several more of Mike and I but I am going to save those for another post. I need to get some dinner and start on homework. My younger brother is going to be coming down tonight for an exciting event tomorrow...you will have to check back later to see what the event is...

C'ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! I especially LOVE the captions "oh snap, is that your wife?"... hahaha!!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I really liked this. Thanks for the memorbilia. By the way:
"oh snap, I am the wife."

Malyss

KC's #1 Fan said...

I couldn't resist that one Malyss! I think we will have to keep that one going for quite some time to come!