Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cabo or bust!

So today was a much better day. I haven't heard anything from Mom so I am only to assume that is good news...I'm going to have to give her a call as soon as I am done with my post to see if Dad made it home today...

So I went to lunch today with one of my dear friends ME! (Me you say?? She was going to write a book called "Waffle Larry and Me" I am Waffle Larry...). We went to Margaritas (a favorite of both of us and we used to eat there all the time when we worked together). We had a very enjoyable lunch and I always love spending time with her!

I get back to the office and I have an email from her regarding a trip we are planning to take in December to Cabo, Mexico. She turns 30 this year and wants so bad to spend it in Cabo. Since Mike turned 40 this year and we are celebrating our 5th anniversary in October, we figured it would be a great little treat for ourselves. The trouble is that we are a little tight in the fund department so I told her today I don't know that we are going to be able to make it. She sends me this:

After getting up off the floor from laughing so hard, I emailed her and promised to play the lottery and maybe even beg everyone I know for money because I can't stand to see that face any more! So if you are reading this and want to contribute to our Cabo trip, you can send a check to...wait...Dad - I swore you said something the other day about writing me a check...
Alright, back to homework.
C'ya!

No comments: