Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Babies in the yard

Again...just got off of work (8:00 PM). I think I need a vacation...

Anyway. My husband and I have the cutest little baby squirrel in our yard. I occassionally work from home and the darn thing is housed in the tree right outside my office window. He is so cute and somewhat distracting. Today I was sitting here and he was on the ground right outside my window rolling over and over and over. I think he must have had an itch! Mike went out and snapped a few shots of the critter - one I think worthy of posting on the blog:



My husband is quite the photographer. He has a great eye and can snap some really good ones. I think he should enter this one in a contest...I'm not biased or anything but I think he would have a good shot of winning.

Off to class...

C'ya!

No comments: