Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Space

Wednesday - Hump Day...nothing exciting going on around here. It's raining (has pretty much been pouring buckets all day so hopefully the basement doesn't decide to fill up). I got an email from a friend of mine directing me to her MySpace page. I got hooked...I had to set up a page for myself. If you have an account, you can go on and request to be able to view it at http://www.myspace.com/176872611. It's nothing exciting but it is fun to be able to put some stuff up there and see what comes of it. I still like this site much better for blogging but it is nice to be able to try something different once in a while. The way I understand it, I can post videos and such to that site and then post them in here for easier viewing. I haven't tried it but I plan to...after I am done with school work for tonight.

I better get to it!

C'ya!

No comments: