Thursday, May 31, 2007

FISH

I want to try and post a video to this thing and see if it works.

When Mike and I went to Seattle, we went to Pike Place Market. There are shops and stores galore - we only had about 2 hours to wander around and that didn't even get us all the way through the very top level. However, I was able to visit the fish market where they throw the fish and make all sorts of comments. If you know me, you have heard me refer to the FISH video. When I worked at Worlds of Fun, as part of the orientation process, we had to watch the FISH video. It is all about having fun and making the customer's day. It is a great concept. However, after seeing it so many times, it just gets old. But, I just HAD to see this place in person. Well I got to see it and I got to see them throw a fish. Look at the video and listen to them chatter. It's a ton of fun!

Fish Video


I best get on with homework...

C'ya!

No comments: