Sunday, September 10, 2006

No Car...

So I'm in Phoenix right now for meetings. I didn't rent a car as I am suppose to be hitching rides from others (to save money). I don't have a problem with this except - the hotel I am staying in is miles from any where. I take that back. I am right across the street from UOP Online. But that's it. The nearest restraunt is Aweful House (aka Waffle House) and the nearest gas station would be a 4-6 mile walk. Luckily, the hotel has room service and some fantastic food. I would give anything for a Diet Pepsi though...

Well, I'm going to sit here and watch football and wallow in my sorrow over the Chief's 20 to 10 loss today.

C'Ya!

1 comment:

Slinger said...

Sorry to say, but I am a Denver fan so I have to be thankful the Chiefs lost, as did my Broncos.

BTW... found you via Reynolds Rap