Monday, December 04, 2006

I've Been Challenged

Okay Nicky - here are 5 things most people don't know about me:

1. I have a lump behind my left ear - A small protusion from my skull. It doesn't really bother me most of the time - unless my glasses are too tight.
2. I hate feet. The thought of someone putting their feet anywhere near me makes me want to throw up. My husband hates the fact that I never want to give him a foot massage.
3. I can fart on command. It's a great party ice breaker...
4. I have arachnophobia. I can't even think about a spider without getting that queezy feeling in my stomach...Just writing this in my blog is making me want to cry.
5. I make bracelets. I haven't really shown anything to anyone but my Mom and sister but maybe I should post them here on my blog so people can see. I do it mostly to relax...

There. I did it. Wow...I feel much better...a type of therapy...

Okay...gotta go...

C'ya!

No comments: