Sunday, July 31, 2005

Another One??

Good Lord! When will the insanity end?? Everyone I know is getting pregnant ~ not that it's a bad thing, but everyone wants to know when we will be popping one out...The answer to that is that we just enjoy practicing ~ the child part will not be happening any time soon!

Now, the real reason for this post ~ my younger brother called me the other day to let me know they are expecting their first the end of March next year! I'm sooooooooo excited! He asked me if I was going to be coming to his house pretty soon to watch movies in his new theater. He said we could watch movies and knit booties. It took me about 3 times of him saying for me to figure it out. I kept saying "I don't know how to knit". DUH!!

There's your funny for the day. Now back to regular programming.

C'ya!

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Hey - You enjoy practicing! I can tell you, being only 29 days from our due date and knowing we're going to have her prior to that date is SCARY! Quite eye-opening... I can't wait and am terrified at the same time.

Remember, practice makes perfect, too! =) Only YOU can decide when or if is best for YOU!