Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Remember When?

Okay...don't make fun of me...I just went down and pulled out my wedding dress. I was looking at photos for work and I came across our wedding photos. I was looking at my face and thinking..."I looked fat". Then, it popped into my head that I weigh less now than I did when I got married...I wonder if my dress will still fit. I guess I should let everyone know that my plan is to renew my vows with my husband at 10 years and I would like to be able to wear the same dress...I guess I would have to have it resized...it's a little too big. It isn't bad too big...because of the design of the dress...but size 16 is a little extreme for someone that has managed to make it down to a size 10...

I am NOT complaining...just pointing out a cool fact...

C'ya!

No comments: