Friday, June 17, 2005

The Phone Rings

Has your phone ever rang and you just knew that you didn't want to talk to the person on the other sied? If you have never experienced this, I hope you never do...My mother called last evening to let me know that my Grandfather had passed away last evening. I hate those calls. They are so hard to make and even harder to take. I am sad. However, only for me and my family ~ Grandpa will get to be with his Father in Heaven for Father's Day! What a deal!! He had been suffering from dimensia for a couple of months (that we know of) and had a couple of strokes so the news comes as a relief. He didn't suffer long and he died peacefully without complaints. I always thought he would live forever. He will, just not here on Earth with us and that makes me sad. I'm not looking forward to the weekend ahead but life will go on I am sure. To Grandpa ~ until we meet again. Say hey to Grandma and JC for me!

C'ya!

No comments: