Friday, February 25, 2005

A 'Relaxing' Day at Work?

Yes ~ it really is possible! It was simply a day that I didn't have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off (Mmmmm...chicken). I was actually able to take the time to learn a few new things. I was also able to focus on things that didn't HAVE to be done but that I have been wanting to do. I like days like that ~ no stress!

I went to pick up my step-daughter Alyx since Mike had to work a little late. She was cracking me up all the way home. She was telling me all about her boyfriend Ryan. (Please bear in mind she is only 10). When we got home, she was telling us that she can't wait for summer school because she will be going back to her old school and back to her old boyfriend (his name has escaped my mind). When I asked her what she was going to tell Ryan, she simply said that the other one was first so too bad for Ryan. "You Go Girl!" Honestly, she is going to be quite the teenager with an attitude like that at 10!

Well, I've been awake...well...the entire day so I need to go. C'ya!

No comments: