Saturday, January 10, 2009

Update on Issues

Well, if you are related to me and have been following FACEBOOK, then you know I am having a bit of trouble with my back. We originally thought it was a bulging disk. However, Friday I went to the chiropractor and when I was describing what was happening (pain more concentrated in the left hip) we think that I actually have a twisted hip. The good news is that my back feels much better; the bad news is that I can hardly move from the pain that radiates from my hip. The best thing (I have been told) that I can do is walk. So Mike and I went to Sam's Club this afternoon, bought a membership, and wandered around the store for about 2 hours. I am pretty well beat up for today. Just going to sit here the best I can and watch the rest of the football game. Then, I am going to call it a night and hope tomorrow life is better!

C'ya!

No comments: