Sunday, January 04, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Cards

Since we moved, we haven't gotten nearly the number of cards that we have in the past. I'm thinking that I need to send some cards out so people have our new address. Of course, as soon as I do that, then we will move...so maybe next year. Anyway, we got some really cute ones:

Barb and Len are both artists (they work at World of Fun in Kansas City). Every year they have the cutest cards! The dogs are their two little ones...

Brian and Regina put together an adorable card which included pictures of the family.
Angie put together a neat idea where under the package was pictures of her kids.
Tammy (Coworker at UOPX) gave me this card. I really liked how elegant it looks.
There was one more that I really liked - however it is posted in my cubicle at work so I wasn't able to scan it in (it was from Eric and Jeri). Thank You to everyone who sent us cards this year! I love getting cards and seeing how everyone is doing! Stay tuned for next year to see who gets posted!
C'ya!

No comments: