Tuesday, September 16, 2008

They Lost

Thanks to my generous husband and the benefit of having friends in somewhat high places, I was able to go to the Chiefs home opener in Kansas City this past weekend. What a great time; even though the team managed to lose the game against Oakland. Here are a few photos that tell the story nicely:

A little airbrush action...

Waiting for tickets to the game after working hard!

Such a cute couple :o)

Fans waiting to enter the stadium. Look at all the red!

David Cook and his brother sing the National Anthem.


I didn't get the entire singing of the National Anthem, but I got the end (which is the best part) and the fly-over.

They are losing already...

Herm does not look happy...

...but neither do the players.

Saying thanks for safety while praying for a win next week!

I must get some sleep...

C'ya!

No comments: