Sunday, April 20, 2008

Colorado Crutches

I'm a dork...that's all I have to say!

I went to church this morning in Franstown (just outside of Castle Rock). After church, I started heading up to Denver to go to the gym and then go to the park and go roller blading. As I was driving, I saw a sign for the Cherry Creek Trail (look it up...it's pretty cool). I decided I would go roller blading on this trail so I could view the mountains and there wouldn't be as much 'traffic' in the park. I went for about 45 minutes and was on my way back to the truck...down a nice little hill...I hit a rock or a stick and lost control. I went sprawling all over the place. I looked around to make sure no one saw me and then jumped back up to continue the rest of the way to the truck. My knee hurt like you would not believe as I finished the half mile trip to the truck. I stopped at Walgreens to get a band-aid and to clean my scraped knee. I thought my knee was going to go out the entire time so I decided I had better go have it checked out at an Urgent Care. Well, nothing broken but we aren't certain if I have just strained the ligements in my knee or if I have torn them. So, I have nice splint on my leg and get to stay off of it for the next few days; which means crutches.

I'm such a dork! I will let you know if it doesn't seem to be getting better b/c that can mean something worse. For now, I'm gimpy!

I'm pretty sleepy right now but can't seem to get comfortable to fall asleep...so I'm watching a movie...homework? Can't concentrate so I will have to try and get it done tomorrow instead...

On another exciting note, the lady that looked at the house the other day came back to look again today. Pray that our house is the one she chooses for her next 'project' :o)

C'ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.