Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I should be packing...

However, I have lost the drive to get it done tonight. So instead, I spent the evening finishing up my 2007 scrapbook. I must say, I think it looks pretty cool. If I could find a way to scan the pages in and share, I would. Unfortunately, the pages are too big for my scanner. So, you will just have to wait to see it until you come visit me!

On another note, I was trying all day today to find an interview that was done with our CEO, Brian Mueller before the Super Bowl last week. After about 2 hours of searching and asking everyone I could think of, I came across it. The interview was actually at the mid-point of the pregame show on Sunday played on the Westwood One radio network out of New York. Now, if you have about an hour to kill, you can listen to it HERE. However, if you just want to hear the interview, you can download the entire piece and go to 27 minutes into the show. It was fun to listen to the radio ads and the fact that Mr. Mueller picked the Giants to win.

I suppose, I better go see if I can find some more stuff to put into boxes.

C'ya!

No comments: