Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

That's right! Today, with the weather being near perfect, Mike and I spent the day outside. I got all of the leaves out of the yard while Mike hung the Christmas lights outside. Per the usual, the house looks fabulous! He made a star out of lights and 2X4's that looks wonderful! We still have them on this evening; like to show them off to neighbors. I thought about putting up the tree and everything tomorrow as well. Quite frankly, I'm beat and I know that Mike is as well. I think we will simply have to take tomorrow off and watch some football instead...

...speaking of football, I need to go check on the fantasy team.

C'ya!

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I still can't believe it's that time of year again, but I'm getting more and more excited! Please post some pics of your hard work - I'd love to see it!