Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Cheesecake Factory

So beginning this week I decided I needed to be a little more committed to losing weight again. I was well below my goal for quite some time but lately, I have gotten well over my target weight. I know most of it is all on me (lack of motivation to do much of anything for some reason) so I simply had to recommit. No problem! I've done great all week. That is until I went out to dinner with the UOP team from Springfield. They chose to go to the Cheesecake Factory. I did so well when it comes to the actual dinner - had a nice pasta with shrimp, had them box half of it when the food came out so I didn't go crazy (plus Mike would have dinner when he gets home from class). But of course, you can't go to the Cheesecake Factory and not have Cheesecake. I figured I had to get it, right? I chose the one I wanted; knowing it would be high in points according to Weight Watchers. Well, little did I know it was going to be 11 points for the half that I ate. Holy Cow! I just used all of my flex points for the week in one sitting! I will tell you right now that it was worth every bite! I know I just have to work a little harder the rest of the week...The worse part? I left the leftovers sitting outside the restaurant. Mike gets no dinner and no cheesecake. I feel terrible!!

I know...completely random as far as the story goes - but I'm pretty beat today so my mind isn't quite working right. Guess I better wrap it up then, huh?

C'ya!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Congratulations,Jen, on your recommittment. Now become my cheerleader, that little voice of reason, my kick your butt when needed....you get the picture. Luvnhugs, Mom