Friday, November 09, 2007

Best Friend

One Artist - One City - 9 Times. That is what the back of my new Garth Brooks T-shirt says. Nine shows in nine nights here in Kansas City. For my birthday/Christmas this year, my best friend got me a ticket to Garth Brooks. I was a little excited about going to the concert but it didn't really suck in until we actually got there. Located in the new Downtown Kansas City Sprint Center, we had the opportunity to see Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks perform. It was AWESOME! I tried to get photos of the event but we just weren't close enough to the stage for you to really see anything. Instead, I have a video:

The show opening - it was fantastic! I have other video but it takes a while to upload them to blogger so I will have to share them with you individually if you would like to see.

To Danelle I must say THANK YOU! That was a great time; much better than the Nelson Twins I must admit. We should really do these much more often!

Back to work I go.

C'ya!

No comments: