Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Check this out...

So last night I mentioned a dining room set and the fact I got a really good deal on it. Well, I have the photos that I took last night to show to Mike so I thought I would share. We are going to pick them up tomorrow night and I'm so excited (I love new crap!).

The table can actually be used inside or outside as patio furniture; which I like so in the future I can move this set outside should I find a more appropriate piece for inside.

There is also an end table and a lamp that she is giving us to take. Nice because I have a free one we have been using for several years. In fact, I believe the end table we have now came from the college dorm from when I was a Freshman at Midland!

Finally, there is a nice set of shelves to go with it as well. The baskets underneath that you see go with. I'm not quite sure where we are going to put this piece as we are a little short on space in the living room. But I am sure we will figure it out!

That's it. $1300 set for $150...and it is only 6 months old - in great condition. I kind of feel bad taking it for such a great price...but she HAS to move and can't take it with her. I guess God wants me to have it...

I best get back to reading...

C'ya!

No comments: