Sunday, June 24, 2007

Techcon 2007 Wednesday Photos

Up and at em bright and early on a Sunday morning...okay...not really. I've just been going through some of the photos from last week and organizing and naming and trying to remember what they all are...

Darnell - his shirt says it all!


There was a fire in downtown Scottsdale and the fire department had to cut the water to other parts of the city; including the resort where we were staying. The cooling system at the resort uses water so without it, the room we were in became a sauna. Aundrea was dieing:


I went out to dinner with the Midwest Region at the Tortilla Factory. Very tasty! Patrick and Sean being boys:


A picture at dinner of me and Steve (Trudge). I want everyone to know that Trudge is about 5 inches shorter than I am so you know he is standing on something in this photo:


A group of us went to Dustin's room after dinner. The FireSky puts gold fish in the room so you have a companion during your stay. Here is Dustin taking a drink from the bowl:

Justin was telling the story about the falling chair (you will have to ask him to tell it as I was not present).
From the Presidential Suite - some serious partiers!


That's some of the fun from the first night. More to follow as I go through the some 600 photos I took!
C'ya!

No comments: