Friday, April 22, 2005

Getting Better...

The doctor says that I am getting better! I went to see her today about my spider bite and poison ivy and she doesn't think we are going to need to amputate or anything like that! I was the doctor's office show and tell as a matter of fact. After we were all done, the doctor was walking me out and walked me down the hall to show the other doctors. She wanted to show off her spider bite I guess. The good news is that everyone had the same prognosis...not dying. I'm suppose to just continue doing what I am doing...which is itching, bathing in oatmeal, and plastering anti-itch lotion on myself. It seems to be working...well, that and all of the sleepy drugs. I'm just happy to find out that it is getting better. It was making me a bit nervous.

On another note, the steriods are making me crazy. I got mad when I was mowing the lawn and broke the lawnmower. Mostly because it would turn like I wanted it to. Then, after dinner, we are sitting here playing on the Internet and watching the show Numbers. I started to read something from my email to Mike and he got mad because I interrupted the show. Mostly, he just gave me the 'index' finger and the 'look'. Well, that just made me mad...I can't wait to get over all of this stuff so I can get a little bit back to ...well... normal! I hope he knows I love him and that I didn't mean it...I think I will go tell him right now....

C'ya!

No comments: