Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Stupid People Shouldn't Breed

Today was both good and bad. Let's start with the bad. I don't want to bore you with all of the gory details. But what I hate more than anything in the world is for someone to make me look stupid in front of other people when it isn't justified. I don't care what your position is. If you are wrong or don't have all the facts, then keep it to yourself! Also, if you don't know what you are doing, then admit it! I spent way to much time today with someone that claimed to know what they were doing, but didn't. Then, when I attempted to help, they said I was wrong. Even better? I was right but because they didn't trust what I was saying, wasted another 15 minutes of my day. I enjoy sitting on my butt doing nothing but looking pretty...

I could go on and on but I want to get to the good/scary part of my day. The regional director position is going to be available very soon. Good in that I want to advance and this is one of the next steps. Scary in that I have no idea what the position entails or if I am qualified for it. Don't get me wrong, I have every intention of applying for it. However, it's just a little scary. I thought when I took this position I was going to be done with interviews...I'm looking at it this way ~ even if I don't get it, the experience of interviewing is going to be fantastic. I am also getting my name out there and my face in the right place. Just wish me luck...

Alright, I am working on a friend's computer and it is riddled with viruses...good thing I charge by the hour...I better get back to it.

C'Ya!

No comments: