Sunday, March 06, 2005

Geocaching

Geo-What? Geocaching (www.geocaching.com) is pronounced geocashing. It is a world-wide treasure hunt. Check out the web site for an indepth description. Mike and I looked at it a couple of years ago after hearing about it from one of my classmates online. We didn't think much of it at the time but then we decided to try it out. Once was all it took. We have found well over 200 in the past two years. We generally spend our winter months bundled up out in the woods looking for treasures. It is a great way to get us active and out of the house. We also get the dogs a little exercise as well. Summertime may be warmer but it is also a little more difficult for the foliage and the bugs. We are known as KC_Chiefs and the dogs are the Woof Pack (and yet again I prove to be the biggest fan...). Today was one of the most beautiful days (Spring fever kicks in...). We spent the entire day out in the woods enjoying it. However, now we are all beat.

On a side note, we have a nice thunderstorm moving through town (Spring fever kicks in...). Sedona HATES lightning and thunder. It makes her curl up in the puppy fetal position and hide under the bed. However, since she is so tired tonight, she is actually sitting at my feet instead of hiding. Maybe she is getting over her fear???

I know I'm tired as well so I think I am going to finish up the dishes (sometimes I hate being a woman...) and head to bed. C'ya!

No comments: