Friday, February 18, 2005

How Do We Do It?

I don't get it! I spend hours and hours at work to make a small amount of money to continue to live comfortably. Just when I think I am making headway, I pay my bills and realize I have just enough to get by. IT'S NOT FAIR! I think I need to win the lottery...I guess I better start playing!

So I took today off but spent most of it dealing via computer with issues. I wonder if I will ever be able to simply take a day off. One good thing was I took the dogs for a walk today. I discovered we can walk to Sheridan's frozen custard for puppy cones! The only thing I didn't like was that we had to cross a major highway. If there was a crosswalk, it wouldn't have been so rough. We ended up walking for about 2 hours!! The three of us would say it was worth it though! Now we are just hanging out waiting for Mike to get home so we can have some dinner. I love being lazy! I wish I could do this every day...

No comments: