Monday, February 21, 2005

Holiday?

I had the illusion that today was a holiday. No one else had to go to work...and quite frankly ~ neither did I. However, now that I have mobile technology, it has become almost impossible to take a day off. I am going to have to turn off all of this technology and just stay in bed to avoid being contacted! Hopefully all of this hard work will pay off...I will let you know in a week when my yearly review is due...

With all of this nice weather this weekend, I was able to take Topos and Sedona for long leisurely walks. I wish I could do that every day! (Yet another reason to win the lottery...) You should see them now...they are lying all over the house just relaxing; maybe I should rephrase that...they are pooped ~ Topos is snoring!

On another note, I think I am going to finally get to ride Lady ~ or at least see her since I got her. Hopefully the weather forcast doesn't change and take away my hope...I will keep you posted.

Well ~ I am going to go put away dinner and prepare for the one hour a week where I do NOTHING and watch 24. C'Ya!

No comments: