Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love to all!

So don't tell my husband, but I think this was the BEST Valentine's Day EVER (yeah - even tops the horse)!!

Last evening, I had rented a hotel room for us in Colorado Springs. When we arrived in the middle of the afternoon, while he parked the car, I ran in and set up his gifts:

A bear and a bottle of wine that I custom-labeled.

The label I created for it.

Chilling the wine in the sink.

It wouldn't be time for us to spend together if we didn't go to a pool hall!

We went to dinner at a German restaurant in The Springs. Best EVER!!

When we got back to the room, I was welcomed by a handmade card by my husband; fantastic!! Unfortunately, I crashed and burned at about 10:00 PM and that was how the night ended...sad, I know!

This morning we were up a little early and decided that we would go down and sit in the hot tub and enjoy the pool (since the night before the pool was crawling with hockey kids). After, we had a HUGE breakfast and then headed up the mountain. After stopping for Starbucks and gas, we were heading home when Mike turned off the road. That was it; we were going 4-wheeling!


We saw elk...

We saw mule deer...

We crossed the creek over and over again!

It was a great time! We enjoyed a nice dinner at home this evening and now we are going to find a 'chick flick' to watch!

Love you all but my husband I love the most!!

C'ya!


No comments: