Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Advertising is a Full Time Job

Wow! I had no idea what exactly is involved in starting up a business of your very own! I knew that it would take time and I probably wouldn't realize a big profit right away (if ever). But to get the word out is certainly a big task. I thought about just moving forward with my Super Bowl ad because the $3 million 30 second spot would probably drive some people to my Etsy Store. However, I'm afraid I just spent my last $3 million dollars...

So basically what I'm saying is please feel free to share the word with everyone you know and drive them to my Etsy store for a look. I'm going to continue to try and get the word out but I also have to be able to create the product or the store really isn't going to do me much good!

Well, I have to get to my real job for today.
C'ya!

No comments: