Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Am A Free Horse - Really!

I just posted the following on Craigslist to find a new home for Lady:

Hello! My name is Royal Dublin; you can call me Lady for short. I currently live in Cameron, Missouri and would love to stay close to this area. However, I am willing to move if you come pick me up. My parents moved out of state and had to rent a house so they cannot keep me, besides I like being around other horses and they are no where near others. I'm very easy to keep (just give me grass or hay and I'm good) and I shed out to be a beautiful black quarter-horse. Before moving to Cameron, I spent my days training little ones to ride. I also love being out on the trail and very little freaks me out (other than rattle snakes and rabid dogs). I don't mind the saddle and bit and a good brush after a hard ride is one of my favorites!! You may think that my 26-year-old stature is a bit out-dated, but I assure you, I have plenty of life left in these old bones!

If you feel you can handle my low-maintenance nature, then please contact my owner to arrange a time to meet me. I do ask that you give me 24 hours to prepare as I want to look my best when you arrive.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my listing to check on me. I can't wait to find a new home and face new adventures!

If you know of anyone and can help her find a new home, please let me know!!

C'ya!

No comments: