Sunday, August 30, 2009

Time again for POOCHES IN PINK!!

<----------------------------- NOTICE THE CHANGES --------------------------

I'm not posting again until I reach the goal of $500 so help us out!!

Hi All!

As the world’s leading breast cancer organization, Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is committed to ending breast cancer forever. Once again this year on September 12h, Sedona and I will join thousands of others playing a part in the annual Komen Colorado Springs Race for the Cure Pooches in Pink ®. By making a donation on my behalf, you are supporting local breast cancer screening, treatment, education and outreach along with international research that will lead us to a world without breast cancer.

It is likely you know someone who has been diagnosed with breast cancer – perhaps you or your spouse, a relative, coworker, neighbor or friend – someone in your life’s circle who has heard the words, “You have breast cancer.”

A diagnosis of breast cancer affects more than just the patient. When someone we love is diagnosed, we all are affected. Families work doubly hard to keep homes running smoothly while the patient travels the road of breast cancer treatment. Businesses struggle, not only to support their coworker, but also to fill gaps in productivity.

You see, breast cancer doesn’t care – so we have to care!

My goal is to raise ($500) this year. Please help me reach that goal with your financial support. Online donations are simple, and the site is secure. Please go to my fundraising page and make a tax-deductible donation online at http://race.komencs.org/goto/kcwoofpack.

If you prefer, mail your donation today to Komen Colorado Springs Affiliate; PO Box 9670; Colorado Springs, CO 80932-0670. Please make your check payable to: Susan G. Komen for the Cure and add my name in the memo section.

The deadline to have my donations collected is by September 10.

Thank you in advance for your support. Sedona and I walk in memory of Jeri and in celebration of Julie and Lori. If you would like me to add a name to the list, please let me know and I will be happy to add them! Please call me if you have any questions about the Komen Race for the Cure®. I can be reached at (jsmewes@gmail.com or 303.647.2254).

Sincerely,

Jennifer & Sedona

P.S. I would ask you to consider making a minimum investment of $15 towards the fight for a world without breast cancer.

No comments: