Thursday, July 23, 2009

Keep This Between You and Me

Invesco Field at Mile High - Home of the Denver "Donkeys"; I mean Denver Broncos. I work for one of the coolest places in the world! We attended a team building event at the local Denver NFL football stadium. Seriously, how cool is that??

Now, I am still a Kansas City Chiefs fan and that will never change. However, I will admit that being able to tour another NFL stadium was pretty cool. I took several photos with my iPhone so they may be just a little blurry:

This is inside one of the many "keg fridges". Man, they make some serious money off of all of these drunks!

This is the stall for the bronco that runs across the field for every touchdown. The silly thing is air conditioned/heated.

Shanna doing her trophy pose!

The 'Broncos' team preparing for the events.

The press box.

The view from the Champion's Club where former players watch every game.

The view looking up on the outside of the stadium.

A replica of the fountain out front of the stadium.

So, just keep this between you and me. I had fun at Invesco today. I passed, punted, and caught a football on the field. How cool is that???


No comments: