Thursday, June 04, 2009

Enjoying the mountains!

I have been so busy lately with moving, working, unpacking, working, and gardening that I have hardly had any time to sit down and play around on my computer outside of doing work-related stuff. Over the past couple of nights, Mike and I have just simply been enjoying out new mountain home by taking the dogs for walks up and down stream. Last night, we saw a couple of very large mountain cats as well as a ton of deer. This morning on my way to work, I came across a nice sized brown bear (he was on the side of the road, I in the car at a safe distance). I so wich I could have gotten a picture of the bear; he was HUGE!! I guess we are getting acclimated quite nicely to the mountain scene. Some time in the near future, I will have to sit down and write the story of Mike's small accident. However, tonight is not the night. Just a quick post to let everyone know we are still alive.

C'ya!

No comments: