Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun in Kansas City!

I traveled to Kansas City for the weekend to meet with a possible buyer for our house. I'm not sure how it went...I guess we will see if he is still interested!

Last night, I crashed the UOPX Kansas City holiday party. It was nice to see some of my old coworkers as well as Santa! The rest of the weekend I spent with Danelle just hanging out and enjoying time together. We enjoyed lunch at Taco Johns:



visited friends in the area by crashing Cripplecon:





went to see a movie (Paul Blart Mall Cop...wait for the DVD release rather than spending $40 in the theater)., and enjoyed a Sheridan's frozen custard. I also gave her the Christmas gift I made for her a while ago but was never able to give to her since we missed each other for the holidays:



She cried so I guess that means she liked it :o):



We just really hung out and chatted...one thing that I miss about Kansas City. I need to work on getting her to move to Colorado!

Tomorrow, I head back home. I just need to figure out how to get all of this stuff into my suitcase...

C'ya!

No comments: