Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fitting in...

I have been in Colorado for about 10 months now and I hadn't thought much about the relationship building that I have been doing at a local level. Today I received a huge boost when the Denver Campus Director gave me a huge kudos in the leadership development program graduation. I thought I was simply doing my job by doing as requested. However, the group saw it as so much more. During their program today, I received a special thank you and was presented with a small gift of appreciation. What I didn't realize is how much they knew about me in just this short time. You see, the gift was two books (which if you know me, I love to read). One of them was a Colorado photography book and the other was a Colorado treasure book. WOW! How could they know how much I would appreciate it! I'm really starting to feel at home here...

I have some reading to do...

C'ya!

No comments: