Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas is coming...

The weather was perfect today so we decided we best pull the lights out of the basement and get them up on the outside of the house. We got a very late start so unfortunately, it got dark on us and we didn't get them done. Hopefully tomorrow is just as nice so we can finish up and I can upload the finshed product photos!


Mike up on the roof putting the lights along the roofline.


I'm decorating the tree right out front of the house.


The children wait inside for us to finish up and come inside to snuggle!

Mike on the other side of the ladder.
I actually climbed up there and help him out. It was kind of scary! The last time I was on a roof was the roof of the chicken house at the farm; which was about 3 feet off the ground and I was about 20 years younger!
Stay tuned for the updates from completion of the lights.
C'ya!



No comments: