Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mountain Artists - Here I Come!

Six years ago we were freezing in the cold Missouri air. We decided to relive our wedding day by going up into the mountains where the cold fog was forming ice on the trees and the snow was gently falling. We ventured up to Boulder for what is known as the annual Artist Open Studios. Many of the artists who live in the foothills and are well-known in Boulder open their studios to allow visitors to see how they operate. All of the studios are in their homes. I will tell you that I am now highly motivated to get to working on my art :o)

I have a wonderful anniversary story to share but I'm afraid I am a wee-bit tired this evening so I am going to call it tonight. After I finish using my new vacuum (it's what I wanted for our anniversary so don't roll your eyes at me), I will post some photos and a recap of our adventures tomorrow evening.

C'ya!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Sue and I thought that this might make you think of your favorite shorts; The buttocks are the most aesthetically pleasing part of the body because they are non-functual. Although they conceal an esential orifice, these pointless globes are as near as the human form can ever come to abstract art. Kenneth Tynan