Monday, May 26, 2008

I didn't know I could

Mary and I got up this morning and after a little relaxation (okay - so we didn't jump right out of bed is what I mean), we hopped on the bikes and headed out. Turns out that Denver has some VERY nice bike trails around here! Not too hilly (although there were a couple I thought were going to wear me out...) and very nice views. We took the Cherry Creek Trail from her house all the way to downtown. We enjoyed a cup of Starbucks at Confluence Park and then rode downtown to the Art Fair. When we made it back home, we had traveled almost 18 miles with 2 1/2 hours of total riding time. It was awesome! I'm probably going to take the bike out again next weekend to see what else I can find - that was too much fun!

Well, I'm beat. I think I am going to go outside and sit in one very large tub filled with hot water and turn on the bubbly!

C'ya!

No comments: