Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Long Way Home

Daylight savings time in the Spring is one of the longer days in the year. I woke up early this morning but had forgotten to change the clock so it was actually later than I thought. I really had to rush to make it out the door and on my way to church this morning.

When I headed out the door, I put the address to the church I had selected into the GPS. Unfortunately, the address was incorrect. Running late as I was, I decided to go to a different location so that I wouldn't be too late! I enjoyed the service and would go back again if we end up living close to there.

After church, I decided to see if my realtor could get me into see the house Mike and I really wanted to buy. On a lake and two blocks from a dog park in a nice area of Aurora for a very low price. Unfortunately, the house went under contract yesterday so looks like we missed it. Oh well, the Lord is going to get us into that house...we are merely along for the ride right now.

As I decided to drive home, I was chatting with Mike. He asked me if I had the opportunity to really go out and play yet. You know, I haven't. With work and looking for a house and driving back and forth between Colorado Springs and Denver four days a week, I don't have much time for anything. Well, today was the day to explore so I asked Mike to find me a cool route to go back home. He was successful! I had the web cam and the computer in the car so I decided I would shoot video as I was driving through the mountains. I ended up with about 30 minutes of video so I will only share one of them. I am amazed at what God has created for us!

Well, on another note, Mike is moving back down to Liberty to stay with Danelle. It's not a story I want to share much of but I think it will be better all the way around if Mike and the dogs are not staying up in Cameron right now. It is safer this way. Hopefully, Danelle & Mike don't drive each other too crazy :o)

I am going to hang it up and finish watching The Green Mile. It is back to the grind tomorrow...

C'ya!

No comments: