Sunday, March 16, 2008

From Long Ago

A couple of years ago I wanted to get KC Wolf's (the mascot for the Kansas City Chiefs) autograph for my nephew for his birthday. I sent him an email one night and the very next day, I had a voice mail from him on my cell phone. I have kept that message all this time. I decided since we were probably going to have to change our phone numbers in the process of moving, that I would archive it. Here it is:

Even more ironic, when I was getting ready to do the recording, I decided I would put up a picture on my computer screen so that there would be something to look at. When I did a google search, up pops a picture I took about 4 years ago when we were down on the field at a Chiefs game. I had forgotten that I posted the picture on a Kansas City page. I went to the site and low and behold, people have been looking at my photo and rating it. It has a rating of 10! What a night!

C'ya!

No comments: