Saturday, January 05, 2008

Basketball

This weekend, we are enjoying time with Family in Nebraska since we didn't get to at Christmas. We arrived early enough last evening to be able to take in an Osmond High School girl's basketball game; one in which my neice got to play quite a bit. I took pictures but the lighting in the gym is bad and all of the shaking on the bleachers - most of them are blurry. However, I did get some video. She is number 42 - you can see her steal the ball under the basket:

They won the game 28 to 21. We had a great time and it was nice to finally be able to see her play. The team is in the finals of the tournement this evening so we may be going again. I'm sure I'll have more pictures and video if so.

For now, I'm going to go hang out and enjoy the vacation day and what little time we have in the snowy tundra!

C'ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.