Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm a Celebrity

Okay - so not really. However, I found a fun web site that allows you to find out who you resemble most from Hollywood. The original photo is from the Holiday party in Phoenix this year:



Then, you can see who I most resemble in this collage:



And as if that isn't enough - you can see me morph into Jenna Elfman - you know - the one from Darma & Greg:

%1


If you prefer, I'll morph into Elizabeth Shue (which I think I look more like any way):

%1


Oh - what fun on a Sunday morning!

I'm going to try and do a little cleaning before the game starts...hoping for at least the final game to be a win...

C'ya!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hey, I knew you were pretty enough for Hollywood!! But I have always seen Helen Hunt.

Anonymous said...

This is scott, St louis... very nice, you got them all beat... thanks for getting my software back to me.. I love your blog.