Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas in Phoenix?

I am in Phoenix for work again and someone asked me today if was ready for Christmas. When I left KC this morning, the weather was to take a turn for the worse later in the day for ice and snow and whatever else can happen when the temperature drops and moisture is in the clouds. With the snow and cold weather, I was getting ready for Christmas. Now that I am in Phoenix, where the temp at 7:30 at night still hovers in the 50's, I'm not so sure. Luckily, my aunt emailed me a link to remind me that I am. Check it out:

http://www.andiesisle.com/didsheknow.html

One of my favorite Christmas songs!

I'm going to finish up a couple of work details and then take it easy the rest of the night. Getting up at 3 AM Arizona time makes for one tired lady...

C'ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking down your website and noticed a new song on the bottom. We played that in church last Sunday in the band that our church has. I would say it was pretty darn good. That is the type of music we play. Your top 20 countdown in Christian music plus we mix it up a bit and add some oldies in there too.