Sunday, November 04, 2007

I don't want to talk about it...

Yes - the Chiefs lost to Green Bay 33-22. The game was awesome - up until the last two minutes when Huard made an excellent completion - right to a Packers player. That pretty much sealed the deal. Depressing? A little. I must admit this has to be one of the best games I have ever been to at Arrowhead. #1. The Chiefs. #2. The Packers. #3. Will Shields honored at halftime. #4. The Nebraska Marching Band at halftime. Are you kidding? Four of my most favorite things! I have a ton of pictures from the day and will share those later. For now, check out the Nebraska Marching Band taking the field:

Time for some dinner...

C'ya!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Okay we won't talk about the game but I did enjoy watching it. Just wish that they would show some of the halftime.