Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat?

I'm amazed! I would have thought with the weather being really nice here tonight and the fact that the clocks have not yet changed that we would have a ton of little trick or treaters beating down our door. I haven't had one yet. I haven't even seen any little ones in the neighborhood. Halloween certainly isn't like it was when I was a kid and it is nothing like it was in Osmond...

I promise, in the next couple of days I will get some posts up of our weekend in Southern Missouri. I'm still not feeling 100%. Quite frankly, I just want to go in and vegitate on the sofa...

I hope tomorrow yields a more favorable feeling of energy...

C'ya!

4 comments:

Dave said...

Not much Halloween going on over here, which is surprising. The japanese seem to love the idea of halloween, but eschew the actual public celebration.

Strange, but on the whole... awesome.

Anonymous said...

The younger years of the excitement of getting as much candy as you could are defenitely changing. We had one trick or treater come to our house before we had to go out and show Ella off. However, Grnad Island has the Mall that does a big gathering and the Events Arena had a big one too. Tons of kids in one place but it was warmer in there I guess. But that makes it pretty late for the rest of the kids. There were a bunch out but we were one of them. I remember the one year that Chris Ryan and I went out and we both came home wiht a whole big pillow case of candy and what not. Also, do you remember Grandma's popcorn balls? They were the hit of the town. Grandma was awsome! Well I will have to post up some pictures from last night so keep checking.

Anonymous said...

Hey, another question for you is, I am not sure if it is my screen or what but the pictures adn videos you have on the left side are cut in half. I cannot see the whole thing. Can you fix that? :)

Connie said...

Isn't it sad the the weirdos out there have runined a fun time for children and adults alike? The mall thing and the other parties have become a neccesity, even in small town middle America.