Sunday, September 16, 2007

How I Spent My Sunday

Man! That sucked! Chiefs 10 Bears 20

The text messages started rolling in shortly after the Chiefs game started:

Dave: "your going down"
Jennifer: "Whatever! Bad challange..."
Jennifer: "Do u have im?"
Dave: "no...i am at a sports bar"
Jennifer: "O...u lose!"
Dave: "bad challenge..."
Jennifer: "Now...we score..."
Dave: "no...this is where u throw an interception"
Jennifer: "Funny...what bar? I need to know for next weekend" (I will be in Phoenix next weekend for work so I don't get to go to the home opener)
Dave: "famous sams not far from my house"
Jennifer: "Is that where u always go?"
Dave: "yeppers...they have all the games on...and bears are normally on the big screen"
Jennifer: "Cool. Do they have wireless for fantasy?"
Dave: "yep"
Jennifer: "U r my new best friend...@ least after this game"
Dave: "haha...we are both sucking again"
Jennifer = no response
Dave: "this is where we score"
Jennifer: "Its early...score only matters when the time is up"
Dave: "wow...sweet points..."
Jennifer: "NC...im to busy yelling @ the tv"
Dave: "same here...good yelling though"
Jennifer: "Mine is not"
Dave: "wow...and time isnt up...lol...ok...ill be good"
Jennifer: "Im winning fantasy rite now..." (132 - 78)
Dave: "oh i wish i could check mine"
Jennifer: "TD!!" (The ball was taken from one Chiefs player right out of Tony G's hands)
Dave: damn it...it wasn't my fantasy player"
Angie Calls: "So are you at the game?"
Jennifer: "No, it's in Chicago"
Angie:"Oh, I thought maybe you were there and I could hear the crowd cheer."
Jennifer:"Na - just me yelling at the television."
Angie:"Cool. Well, I'm bowling. Talk to ya later."
Dave: "i have gonzales...he was robbed"
Jennifer: "I do to...damn it"
Patrick: "Robbed. Get with it mewes" (Patrick is a HUGE Packers fan; he hates Da Bears)
Jennifer: "Im yelling as loud as i can"
Dave: "that was your xmas present"
Jennifer = no comment
Patrick: "Last chance. Plz score"
Jennifer: "I have all my lucky garb on..."
Jennifer sends a text to Dave/Patrick/Chris: "Da Bears still suck :o)"
Dave: "yeah...we do"
Patrick: "Amen"

That's it. I'm too depressed to type any more. Actually...I need to get some dinner and finish up on some homework...

C'ya!

No comments: